skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sheltie Talk!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Sheltie Talk
I love Shelties!
And since I love shelties and dogs, I made a blog!
Enjoy!
1 comment:
Unknown
May 20, 2009 at 11:54 AM
cool blog-jj
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dogs on the Web
The Dog
The Chewed Slipper
Your Purebred Puppy
Hi!
Hi, and thanks for reading Sheltie Talk!
I'm going to try and get more stuff on it soon.
Bri
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(2)
▼
May
(2)
Meet Ella
Sheltie Talk
About Me
Bri
Hi I'm Bri.I LOVE animals, I like learning to speak and write Hebrew, going to my Jewish church, swimming and a lot more. I also love to sing, and own 16 chickens and 2 ducks.I love Narnia movies too. Enjoy my blog!
View my complete profile
cool blog-jj
ReplyDelete